|Home||» Products||» Air Pollution Control Plant||» Air Pollution Control Plant|
Air Pollution Control Plant
We pertain to manufacture and supply an optimum grade Air Pollution Control Plant. These heavy duty plants are effectively utilized for eliminating various hazardous gas smokes, fumes and particles. Offered plant is commonly installed in industries like chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical and refineries. To ensure proper functioning, these control plants undergo rigorous testing with our in-house testing infrastructure facilities. Our Air Pollution Control Plant is highly acknowledged for its rigid construction, corrosion & abrasion resistance, high performance and longer service life.
Air Pollution Control Device includes melting of various types of scrap in a pot. The energy required for the melting process is provided by electrical induction furnace. The feeding of raw material in the induction furnace is on intermittent basis. As one charge of scrap melts, slag is removed from the molten metal and certain alloys are added to achieve the desired grade of steel. Molten metal is then poured in to refractory lined buckets from where it is further poured in different sizes moulds to get the desired size of steel. Ingot/Billet is allowed to cool down and then the product is separated from the moulds. Flue gases are generated during melting of scrap. The characteristics and volume of these gases mainly depends upon type of scrap used in the furnace, i.e. with the degree of contamination in the Scrap.
Steel scrap which comes from various sources and generally has contamination/coating etc on it. When this scrap is heated contamination/coating etc disintegrates from steel and comes out either as slag or becomes air borne, thus causing air pollution.
The major source of Air Pollution are
- Dust & Dirt
- Oil & Grease
- Galvanized Iron
- PVC Coated Steel
Capacity Calculation of Required Equipment:
The volumetric capacity of Air Pollution cannot be judged as such but fair engineering estimation can be made with input data like.
- Furnace Capacity
- Power Rating in KWH
- Detail Drawing of Furnace
- Air Cooler Arrangement for workers at Furnace Platform
Characteristics of Air Pollution Generated In Induction Furnace
- Pollutant : Dust & Dirt, Metal Oxide & Traces of NOx, SO2, CO, CO2
- Concentration : Average - 600-800 mg/Nm3, Max - 1200-1400 mg/Nm3
- Temperature : At Hood: 250째-300째C, At Bag House: 80-120째C
- Nature of Dust: Non Sticky, Non Abrasive and Non Explosive
The Control Practice adopted in controlling air pollution in this industry mainly depends upon following parameters
- Dust/Gas Concentration at Inlet
- Discharge Standards
- Temperature of Fuel Gases
- Nature of Pollutant i.e. Dust or Gaseous
- Nature of Dust i.e. Sticky, Abrasive
- Nature of Gases i.e. Corrosive, Non Corrosive
Air Pollution Control Device for Casting Units
For the diverse requirements of our clients we are involved in offering a wide assortment of Air Pollution Control Device for Casting Units. These plants are extensively used for casting units and are available in various technical specifications. Offered products are highly acknowledged due to their high reliability and trouble free performance. Additionally, these are available in market at competitive prices.
- Reasonable prices
- Quality approved
- Fine finish
Scrubber systems are a diverse group of air pollution control devices that can be used to remove some particulates and/or gases from industrial exhaust streams. "Scrubber" is a pollution control devices that use liquid to wash unwanted pollutants from a gas stream. Scrubbers are one of the primary devices that control gaseous emissions, especially acid gases, Fumes. Industrial Scrubbers can also be used for heat recovery from hot gases by flue gas condensation. Scrubber are used for scrubbing the abnoxious fumes such as silicon tetrafluride, HNO3, HCl, NH3, Phosphoric acid, super phosphate & Fluorine. Manufacturing using quality R.M these are available in various dimensions & specifications. As per the client requirement this systems can also be used for recovery of the products.
The basic scrubber configurations are:
- Spray nozzle scrubbers - water are sprayed with high pressure through nozzles to produce the droplets in the air
- Venturi scrubbers - air or gas velocity is increased through a venturi shape - increased turbulence atomize the water droplets
- Packed bed scrubbers - air passes through wet-laden fiber mats where mists are collected. Not suited if solid particles are present in the air since the fiber mats may plug
- Combination Venturi-cum-packed bed Scrubbers
- Cyclone Scrubbers
- Impingement-plate scrubber - vertical scrubber with horizontal plates, air flows from bottom to top, water flows from top to bottom